TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Our introductory offer of 5 classes (valid for 14 days) is only available to brand new clients. You can only purchase the introductory offer once. The introductory offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking.
2. A minimum of two people is required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled and your session returned.
3.The client is responsible for any rescheduling or cancellations. This must be done via the email or through the website. We do need accept cancellations via social media or text messages.
3. Cancellations/rescheduling classes need to be made more than 24 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). Late cancellations will incur a lost session fee.
4. Payment must be made upon booking. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking into the studio.
5. Owners and/or trainers reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and owners and/or trainers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance at the time of commencement of class.
6. If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. Should a place become available then you will receive either an email or text from us offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlisted offer, however we do ask that you respond by notifying us if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client on the waiting list.
7. Block session packs and private sessions are valid for 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase. Sessions are non-refundable and are not transferable and can only be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date. Session packs can be shared with other members of the immediate family.
8. Refunds are not typically issued on unused group classes or sessions, introduction offers or stock purchases ,unless required by law. Special consideration may be applied for validated or evidenced medical reasons of exceptional circumstances. In cases of forced temporary closure of the studios, equivalent extension of expiry dates and open passes will be made. It is the discretion of the Studio Owner to make any once off exceptions to this, and any other terms and conditions and entitilements.
9. You must be at least 10 years of age to attend our classes. Children younger than 16 are only permitted in our studio with parental supervision.
10. Direct Debits- direct debits are like a membership. Your agreed weekly direct debit amount will be deducted from your bank account weekly. You will be required to provide written communication with Reform Eltham at least 3 days before your scheduled direct debit if you wish to put your direct debit on hold or cancel the direct debit. NO refunds.
Personal Agreement by client to Reform Eltham
I agree that Reform Eltham is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other legal claims of any kind whatsoever against Reform Eltham or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
Reform Eltham does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a Reform Eltham staff member.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms and Conditions.
Communicable Diseases: If you have contracted a communicable disease, please ensure you have clearance in writing from your doctor before attending your next class. This is for the safety and well being of all our clients, staff and customers. Please provide the medical certificate to the studio owner before your scheduled class.
As a result of COVID19, it is a condition of attending a class that you bring your own towel (or reformer mat) and a clean pair of socks to each session. You will also be required to sanitize your hands prior to entering the studio.
Our Returns Policy forms part of, and must be read in conjunction with, our website terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change this Returns Policy at any time. It is important that you check your order or items upon receipt and always before use. If any errors occur, or issues arise, then these need to be reported to us immediately either verbally or in writing, so that we can investigate the matter. Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY PRODUCTS
We take care to pack your products carefully so that they won’t get damaged in transit. If, for whatever reason, they arrive damaged or faulty, we ask that you let us know within 48 hours of receiving them in the mail.
We will arrange for the damaged or faulty product to be returned to us and you can let us know whether you would like us to either:
- send a replacement to you; or
- provide you with a refund.
Please see details below on how to organise a return.
CHANGE OF MIND
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and purely changed your mind, we DO NOT offer refunds.
HOW TO RETURN PRODUCTS
To return wrong, faulty or damaged product, please follow the simple steps below:
- Let us know the issue (within the precribed time) and that you would like to arrange a product return. We will advise the best address for you to send the products to. Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pack and seal the item/s in their original shipping package (or equivalent package) and post them back to us.
- We will organise a refund, or replacement, depending on the option you have selected. Please allow for up to 14 days to process a refund. Note that replacement delivery timeframes are subject to stock availability.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post. Reform Eltham will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to return by Registered post.
We are more than happy to refund postage costs to return an item where the return is required due to our error for example:
- If the item is damaged or faulty; or
- If we sent you the wrong item.
We ship domestically within Australia. Your orders will be dispatched and posted within 48 hours of order placement. Once dispatched, shipping time will vary depending on the type of shipping selected.
Once a parcel has been delivered to your delivery address, we take no responsibility for any damage or theft that may occur therafter. If you will not be present to accept delivery of your parcel, or feel that your address is unsafe to leave a parcel unattended, we recommend sending your order to a work address. When providing a work address, please always include the level (if a multi storey building) and the name of the company otherwise it may be returned to sender if you do not make these details clear.
Please note that the delivery times specified are approximates as provided by our selected carrier and we cannot guarantee these delivery times.
Effective Date: 18th September, 2020.
CONSENT TO SITE TERMS
By accessing and using this Site, you must understand our social media channels and any other materials made available to you or provided to you on this Site, whether made available for purchase or not, you are taken to have accepted our Terms.
By using the Site, accessing or purchasing any products or services, you warrant that:
(a) you are over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into a legally binding contract;
(b) have read and accepted these Terms; and
(c) will comply with these Terms.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms at any time consistent with applicable laws and principles, without notice to you. These changes will be effective as of the date we post the revised version on this Site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms prior to use and periodically throughout your use of our Site and services. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms, you should not use this Site.
By remaining on this Site and your continued use of this Site is deemed acceptance of any modifications or amendment of these Terms. You may also may accept these terms where you click “Agree” or “Accept” or “Buy” where such an option is made available to you during your use of the Site. If you’re uncertain about the Terms or anything else on our Site, please don’t hesitate to contact us before completing any purchase.
The Site, products and services contain intellectual property owned by us and / or by third-parties that license the content to us (“Third-Party Licensed Intellectual Property”), including, without limitation, trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, designs, patents and other intellectual property rights, as well as the business name, logo, all designs, text, videos, audio files, graphics, other files, and software (“Content”). Your use of the Site, the services and access to any content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this Site, the services, products or the content.
No Commercial Use
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever the Site, services or the Content, our Intellectual Property and Third-Party Licensed Intellectual Property in whole or in part without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove your access to our Site, products and services, Content, without refund, if you are found to be violating these Terms.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Site and social media channels may have links to other sites operated by third parties. Unless we expressly tell you otherwise, we do not in any way, endorse, control or approve of and nor are we responsible for the content on those websites. It’s up to you to decide if those websites and their content work for you, and we recommend that you investigate and do your own homework to find that out.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of any Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) (as applicable). The prices indicated on the Site may change at anytime without advance notice to you. If you’ve purchased our products or services, it will be charged at the price in force at the time a customer’s order is validated. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the product or service without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you, or to a third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the product or service.
We offer visitors who want to purchase from our Site the option to pay for the products and / or services by credit card or such other method of payment as notified by us from time to time. You acknowledge and agree to make timely and full payments to us for the products and/or services purchased. Where you use a credit card, you warrant that you have the necessary rights and authority to use that credit card. You authorise us to automatically charge the credit card on file for any and all payment balances owed and agree to keep all billing information current at all times. Where you fail to make payment or payment is declined for any reason, we may revoke your access to the products.
SUBMITTING CONTENT TO SITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA
We always appreciate interaction on our social media channels and feedback about our Site, products and services, as it helps us to improve our Site and our products and services. Through the use of this Site, you may be invited to submit a review, you can also comment on our blog or other parts of our Site or interact with us via our social media channels. We love to hear from you!
Where you do decide to submit such feedback or comments, you represent and warrant that
(a) you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property and any other rights in that content (or have the right to use that content with appropriate consents and permissions)
(b) give us permission to post or otherwise use that feedback on our social media or other channels and
(c) you waive any and all existing and future moral rights (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968(Cth) in the content you provide us;
(d) the content does not violate these Terms; and (e) you are at least 18 years old.
We reserve the right to remove a review or comment if such review or comment contains
(a) libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material;
(b) attacks our employees or another contributor;
(c) contains material that discloses your personal information; or
(d) is unrelated to the post or content to which you have reviewed or commented on.
Our Site and social media channels may feature user reviews of the products and/or services as well as blogs by guest bloggers. These reviews and content of the guest blogs in no way represent the views or opinions Reform Eltham or its owners, shareholders, employees or others, but are the sole product of its creator. We disclaim all liability with respect to any content submitted by the user or guest blogger.
We may from time to time run competitions through this Site and /or through our social media channels. Your participation in those competitions is subject to these Terms and any terms and conditions that are specific to each competition. The laws of Victoria will govern all competitions run by us.
In addition to any other prohibitions, you must not, under any circumstances use the Site or its content:
(a) for any unlawful purpose;
(b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
(c) to violate any international, federal, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances and
(d) attempt to change, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this Site or any material or content displaced on the Site.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
This Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law. We make no representations or warranties about our Site and / or the products or services including that:
- they are suitable, reliable, complete, secure, accurate or fit for any particular purpose;
- access will be free of any harmful components (including viruses) or other code that is harmful or may assist in causing harm; or
- there is no possibility of failure to store communications or other data.
CEASING OUR WEBSITE
We have the right to discontinue this Site. If we decide to do this, it can be at any time and may be without notice to you. We may also exclude any person from using our Site, at any time and at our sole discretion. We will not be responsible for any liability you may suffer arising from or in connection with any such discontinuance or exclusion.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
All Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. In relation to any dispute, we ask that you contact us in the first instance so that both parties can, acting in good faith, resolve the dispute to our mutual satisfaction as quickly, cost effectively and efficiently as possible. Where a dispute cannot be resolved, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria, Australia including mediation facilities provided by such jurisdictions.